RICK EVERINGHAM: Painter & sculptor


RICK EVERINGHAM

I thought that my readers might like to read an excerpt from the website of Rick Everingham, an Australian artist living & working in Tuscany.

'I am very fortunate to have been able to continuously paint for the last 35 years. I have worked in various studios in Brisbane, Australia, and I am now enjoying also spending part of my year in a small hill town in Italy, overlooking a beautiful Tuscan landscape.

This selection of recent paintings should give you an insight into my current work. Recently I have been experimenting with some new techniques, and new ways of presenting my paintings.

My paintings also have a subtle surface texture that I take great delight in creating. Unfortunately that detail is completely lost in this type of transmission and can only be seen by viewing the actual painting.

If you are interested in further information about any of these paintings, please contact me. I would be happy to e-mail larger, more detailed images, or possibly images of other current works that may not be yet included here.'